A-G PASSERS: November 2022 NLE Nursing Board Exam Result
>>> Shared from the Original Post at The Summit Express
MANILA, Philippines – The November 2022 nursing board exam (NLE) result, which includes the alphabetical list of passers, is available on this page as expected to be released online between November 24 and December 2, 2022 or in 9-14 working days after the last day of exam.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) conducted the NLE on November 12 and 13, 2022 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The list of passers in alphabetical order (A-G) surname is available here once officially out online.
- MAIN PAGE: November 2022 NLE results
- NLE List of Passers: H-O | P-Z
- NLE Top 10: November 2022 nursing board exam topnotchers
- NLE Performance of Schools: November 2022 nursing board exam
- November 2022 NLE passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule
[A-G] Roll of Successful Examinees in the
NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION – All Regions
Held on NOVEMBER 12 & 13, 2022
Released on NOVEMBER 24-DECEMBER 2, 2022
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to online.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- notice of admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice.”
RELEASE OF RESULTS
Based on PRC Resolution No. 1439 s. 2021, the target release of nurse board exam results is on Friday, December 2, 2022 or in 14 working days.
However, results may be released ahead of the target or on later date without prior notice. We advise takers to monitor release of results between November 24 and December 2 or in 9-14 working days after the exams.
Monitor this page for more announcements and updates related to nursing board exam. You may also check the official website of PRC (prc.gov.ph) for more information.
— The Summit Express